Comprehensive assessments are undertaken for all propsective residents before admission and tailor made plans are developed for all levels of complexity of needs assessed.
The following conditions and nursing requirements are generally suitable for admission to our centres. However, every individual is different and therefore the following should only be taken as a general indication.
We provide respite care depending on bed availability.
- Traumatic/hypoxic brain injury
- Acquired and traumatic brain injury
- Traumatic spinal injury or subsequent to a medical condition and/or surgical intervention
- Tracheostomy, respiratory ventilator support and respiratory disorders subsequent to a neurological condition
- Brain/spinal tumour or other neurological condition
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Parkinson’s disease
- Cerebral palsy
- Motor neurone disease
- Management of Prolonged disorders of consciousness (PDOC)
- Genetic Neurological Condition leading to physical disability, learning difficulties and/or brain injury
- Unclassified neurological illnesses and conditions
- Neurological end of life care
- Huntington’s Disease