Benefits of choosing us
Ramsay Health Care currently has three neurological centres providing complex disability management and rehabilitation services.
The neurological centres are specialised nursing homes and provide 24 hour nursing care and therapy services for residents of all ages and backgrounds (over 18) with complex neurological conditions.
We specialise in slow stream rehabilitation where the emphasis is placed on maximising each individual’s abilities, comfort and quality of life.
Within our centres we have bedrooms fitted with high dependency equipment, including ceiling track hoists, wall mounted suction and oxygen equipment. All rooms are adapted to each resident’s requirements in accordance with their needs assessment. Residents also benefit from well equipped physiotherapy gyms, sensory rooms, fully adapted minibuses and an on-site shop.
Our multidisciplinary team provide:
- Dedicated 24 hour GP access
- Care for complex neurological needs, whilst offering a homely environment
- Consultant specialist input - consultant in rehabilitation medicine, with regular multidisciplinary review of needs
- Specialist therapy including physiotherapists, occupational therapists, speech & language therapists and therapy assistants, dieticians and psychologists
Our specialised homes offer:
- A wide range of specialist input and facilities
- Activities focused on residents’ own interests and goals (social, recreational, educational, vocational).
- On-site Therapy services
- Respiratory support through a tracheotomy and ventilator
- Gym, sensory rooms and therapy kitchen (The Dean)
- Transport facilities with fully accessible minibuses